Saturday, April 1, 2017

Cool Soft And Hard Mini Pouches/Cases For Sale

My inventory of mini pouches has grown. These are the coolest things ever. They are manufactured in China, yet the attention to detail is fantastic. Made of very soft neoprene (synthetic rubber) like material, size is 2.75" wide, 2.75 high, 1.75 thick and expands to 2+" filled, Velcro enclosure, and silver clip that's perfect for attaching to a purse, pants, etc. Great for carrying small things securely.

These pouches are great items for women to keep small things secure and easy to find in purses, and men can keep small things secure and easy to find in cars, backpacks, tool boxes, etc. The uses are endless. Every time I turn around, I am finding another use for these. I keep my bicycle computer in one so I can locate it fast and easily in my bicycle handle pouch. Plus I'm keeping my computer flash drives in these also so they don't get lost. Pretty good.



These are $4.99 each. And to make them even more appealing, buy three and get free mailing. Only $14.97 per order. If you buy one or two, first class mailing is $2.40. That is exactly what the post office charges for the small bubble mailer package I use. So buy three and save money. Trust me you will love these and find lots of uses for them. Pouches sealed in individual plastic zip bags, enclosed in padded bubble mailer, and shipped first class. Pouches will arrive to you in perfect condition.




Buy with confidence from me. I've been a trusted eBay seller (neonguy1956) since 2003 with a 100% feedback rating on over 300+ transactions. That's as good as it gets. Payments are with PayPal. I've been a verified seller with PayPal since 2009.

All buyers will receive photo of mailing receipt showing your zip code. PayPal payments go to me at neonguy528@hotmail.com All packages sent next day. Thanks.




My new hard cover mini cases arrived and they are nice. These incorporate a zipper for complete closure, a hook loop for securing to a purse or bag, and soft neoprene lining. These are 3.5" wide, 3" high, and 1" thick. They are perfect for storing and organizing lots of things from coins and batteries to cables and small MP3 players/earbuds. These are also a perfect size for bike computers.

These are $4.99 each. And to make them even more appealing, buy three and get free mailing. Only $14.97 per order. I'm a trusted eBay seller (neonguy1956), so if interested, please contact me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment